Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 88,977 Birr (元21,827) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)