Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.332 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,510 Birr (元15,762) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)