Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 951 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.231 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 91,855 Birr (元21,709) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (32 minutes ago)