Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.696 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,294 Birr (€3,921) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)