Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.391 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,456 Birr (€3,697) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)