Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.954 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,203 Birr (€3,585) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)