Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40557 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,438 Birr (руб 136,691) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)