Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.821 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,525 Birr (C$6,095) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)