Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.615 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,537 Birr (C$7,205) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)