Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.622 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 142,151 Birr (C$6,574) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (28 minutes ago)