Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.114 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,850 Birr (C$6,529) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)