Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.403 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,687 Birr (€3,404) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)