Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.847 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,758 Birr (€4,106) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)