Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.022 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,434 Birr (€4,011) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)