Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.601 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,563 Birr (€3,975) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)