Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02504 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 153,807 Birr (₩6,143,230) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)