Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02378 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 146,394 Birr (₩6,155,196) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)