Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02026 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,604 Birr (₩5,065,591) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)