Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02546 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 190,880 Birr (₩7,496,562) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)