Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01960 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,833 Birr (₩5,502,704) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)