Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02029 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,327 Birr (₩5,190,273) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)