Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.487 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,217 Birr (元18,417) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)