Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.260 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 86,134 Birr (元20,221) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)