Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.479 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,921 Birr (€3,403) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)