Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.844 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,931 Birr (€3,672) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)