Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.246 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,099 Birr (75,539 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)