Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,964 Birr (Mex$ 45,910) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)