Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,046 Birr (Mex$ 37,236) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)