Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,830 Birr (Mex$ 46,716) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)