Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 759 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,281 Birr (Php147,206) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)