Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45429 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,306 Birr (Php165,765) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)