Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.327 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,884 Birr (€5,627) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)