Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.065 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 78% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 142,368 Birr (€4,440) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)