Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.558 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,960 Birr (€4,880) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)