Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 945 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.341 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,317 Birr (R$ 11,486) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)