Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.505 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,326 Birr (€4,183) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)