Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.361 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 61% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,449 Birr (EC$15,603) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)