Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.972 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 71% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 153,866 Birr (EC$15,430) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $42 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)