Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.614 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,997 Birr (€3,670) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (7 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (37 minutes ago)