Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,794 Birr (€3,428) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)