Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.458 ETB / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 655 prices entered by 115 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)