Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.358 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,121 Birr (19,983 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (29 minutes ago)