Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.005 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,231 Birr (€3,100) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)