Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.015 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,442 Birr (€3,308) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)