Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.886 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 93,212 Birr (€3,343) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (31 minutes ago)