Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.483 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 109,877 Birr (€3,490) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)