Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00906 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,336 Birr (COL$7,321,783) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)