Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,957 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 188,798 Birr (Bs 463,458,432) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)