Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,808 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 166,899 Birr (Bs 489,653,322) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)