Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 441%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,281 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.247 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 143,456 Birr (Bs 63,852) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)