Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37603 ETB / HTG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,061 Birr (207,592 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (38 minutes ago)