Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.487 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,400 Birr (R$ 13,833) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)