Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 800 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,053 Birr (R$ 9,865) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)