Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,380 Birr (Php125,304) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)