Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45616 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,303 Birr (Php130,003) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)