Cost of living comparison between Calapan, Philippines and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45821 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,991 Birr (Php124,379) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (35 minutes ago)