Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45696 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,455 Birr (Php92,908) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (18 minutes ago)