Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03611 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,966 Birr (CH$2,435,951) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)