Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03427 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,685 Birr (CH$2,675,060) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (41 minutes ago)