Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04295 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,486 Birr (CH$2,199,652) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)