Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04588 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,087 Birr (CH$2,312,332) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)