Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.707 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 194% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 241,113 Birr (Bs 89,079) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)