Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.276 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 187% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 214,880 Birr (Bs 94,424) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (30 minutes ago)