Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.336 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 159% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 254,215 Birr (Bs 108,827) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)