Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 753 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.964 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,562 Birr (AU$6,514) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)