Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.446 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,565 Birr (AU$6,970) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)