Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.190 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 171,275 Birr (AU$8,083) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)