Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.640 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 152,169 Birr (AU$7,373) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)