Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 156,783 Birr (AU$7,540) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)