Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.966 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,599 Birr (€3,919) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)