Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.065 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,747 Birr (€4,353) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (40 minutes ago)