Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 778 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.696 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,222 Birr (€4,582) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)