Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,678 Birr (Php153,644) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (22 minutes ago)