Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.834 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,086 Birr (€2,869) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)