Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.723 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,005 Birr (€3,278) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)