Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.960 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,493 Birr (€2,925) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)