Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,921 Birr (Mex$ 82,992) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)