Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12781 ETB / AOA *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,933 Birr (789,693 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (40 minutes ago)