Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12420 ETB / AOA *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 101,999 Birr (821,240 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)