Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16360 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,138 Birr (654,868 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)