Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16299 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,022 Birr (742,501 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (22 minutes ago)