Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22162 ETB / NPR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,890 Birr (₨ 252,192) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)