Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02503 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,214 Birr (₩5,522,466) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)