Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02528 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,890 Birr (₩5,296,903) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)