Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02058 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,160 Birr (₩4,915,896) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)