Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02031 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 72,524 Birr (₩3,570,864) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)