Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.788 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,507 Birr (€3,721) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)