Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.202 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,055 Birr (﷼ 10,489) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (18 minutes ago)