Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.254 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,877 Birr (﷼ 11,425) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)