Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.903 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,562 Birr ($3,125) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (39 minutes ago)