Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01555 ETB / BIF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,440 Birr (6,075,033 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)