Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01564 ETB / BIF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,609 Birr (4,961,219 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)