Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 ETB / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,569 prices entered by 535 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)