Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.022 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 93,512 Birr (€2,920) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (27 minutes ago)