Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02527 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 177,776 Birr (₩7,035,817) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)