Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02486 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,371 Birr (₩5,848,060) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)