Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 921 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.238 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,365 Birr (£3,398) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)