Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 ETB / GMD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,399 Birr (188,231 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)