Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 ETB / GMD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,213 Birr (175,108 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)