Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 ETB / GMD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 68,980 Birr (134,204 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)