Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.610 ETB / BBD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 166,021 Birr (12,198 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)