Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.212 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,518 Birr (10,749 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)