Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.291 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,752 Birr (C$4,967) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)