Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04135 ETB / SOS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 370% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 367,159 Birr (8,879,754 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)